M & M Heating and Cooling has partnered with local energy providers to help homeowners take advantage of hundreds of thousands of dollars in rebates over the years. These programs do change from time to time but you can rest assured that our customers will know how to get the maximum benefits from these free programs. Click on the links below to see exactly which rebate opportunities are available at this time in your community or feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
M & M Heating and Cooling is one of the oldest and highest rated TVA partners in our service area. In order to remain in TVA’s Quality Contractor network we participate in ongoing training on a regular basis covering every segment of our business from ethics, to system design, all the way through startup and maintenance of your new comfort system.
Having energy savings measures performed through TVA’s eScore program comes with an extra level of confidence in knowing that the work will be inspected by a professionally trained third party inspector. Although financing is offered through the eScore program, you can qualify for rebates whether you choose to use their financing options or not.
Check out our FINANCING page to compare plans and rates.
- Visit 2escore.com and register as a homeowner.
- Contact us with your customer ID number and schedule an appointment for a free estimate.
- Upon completion of the job, we will upload data regarding the system design, equipment efficiency, the cost of each energy-saving measure, and the specific rebates for which you are due.
- A TVA representative will contact you and schedule a convenient date for the inspection. While there, not only will he inspect our work but he will also perform a full energy audit on your home. The inspector will leave you with a pie chart that “scores” your home’s energy efficiency on a variety of metrics as well as suggestions on how to get that score up...and your power bill down.
- Rebate checks will be mailed directly to the homeowner from TVA.
M & M Heating and Cooling has been working with local gas providers for literally decades. Atmos Energy’s Mississippi SmartChoice rebate program is an excellent way to receive rebates on a variety of natural gas related home improvements. If you are upgrading gas appliances, don’t leave money on the table! We have helped homeowners receive tens of thousands of dollars in rebates for installing high- efficiency gas furnaces and smart thermostats over the years. Visit atmosenergy.com/ways-to-save/mississippi-smartchoice-appliance-rebates or contact us to learn more.